In order to hard reset a Kyocera Presto S1350, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Kyocera Presto S1350 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Switch on your handset.
2. When on the Home screen, press Ok.
3. Open Settings and select Reset/Delete.
4. You will be asked to enter your lock code. Please do so.
5. Confirm and ok every message that will appear until your phone reboots and restarts.
6. Voila, the hard reset process is complete. Good for you.