In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Kyocera Rise C5155.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Kyocera Rise C5155 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press the Power button until the phone turns itself on.
2. Starting from the Home screen, open Menu and select Settings.
3. When in Settings, choose the Backup&Reset and Factory data reset options.
4. Continue by selecting Reset Phone and then Erase Everything.
5. Good job, your phone will now reset and restart, thus completing the hard reset process.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Up buttons for a moment.
3. Android robot will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Then press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and push the Power button to confirm this option.
5. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.