In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Lava A68.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Lava A68 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone off by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release these two buttons after Android image pops on screen.
4. Press the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
5. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
1. For starters, press the Power button until the phone turns itself on.
2. Starting from the Home screen, open Menu and select Settings.
3. When in Settings, choose the Backup&Reset and Factory data reset options.
4. Continue by selecting Reset Phone and then Erase Everything.
5. Good job, your phone will now reset and restart, thus completing the hard reset process.