In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Lenovo A7-50 A3500.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Lenovo A7-50 A3500 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press the Power button until the phone turns itself on.
2. Starting from the Home screen, open Menu and select Settings.
3. When in Settings, choose the Backup & Reset and Factory data reset options.
4. Continue by selecting Reset Device and Erase Everything. Well done, your phone will now reset and restart, thus completing the hard reset process.
4. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.