In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Maxwest Virtue Z5.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Maxwest Virtue Z5 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. You will find yourself on the Home screen. From there, go to Settings.
3. Next, select Backup and Reset, Factory data reset and Reset phone.
4. Now select Erase Everything and, lastly, OK. Your phone will now reset and restart. Good job.
1. Lets get started. Begin by pressing the Power button to turn your phone off.
2. Next, press & hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
3. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Power button when an Android Image pops on screen.
4. Select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Down button to navigate to and Power button to select it.
5. Continu by selecting, in the same way as above, Yes--delete all user data and reboot system now options.