In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Meizu Pro 6 Plus.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Meizu Pro 6 Plus device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down the device.
3. Hard reset process continues. Let go of the buttons held when the Meizu logo pops on screen. You will see a Clear data checkbox. Check it.
4. Now just tap Start.
5. Your phone will now reset and restart. Voila.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. You will find yourself on the Home screen. From there, go to
Menu and select Settings.
3. Next, select About phone, Factory data reset and Factory Reset.
4. Now select Start Cleaning. Your phone will now reset and restart. Good job.