In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Microsoft Lumia 640 XL.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Microsoft Lumia 640 XL device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, power up the phone.
2. Next, press the Power button just once.
3. Follow by press-holding the Volume Down button.
4. Let go of these buttons when an exclamation mark pops onscreen.
5. Press-in this sequence of buttons: Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down. That is all.