In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Nokia 106.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Nokia 106 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, press and hold the Power button to turn on the phone.
2. Press the Call button and tap in the "secret" code *#7370#, confirm.
3. Now tap in the lock code. Default lock code is 12345. Your phone will now reset. Voila!
1. Use Power button to turn on the phone.
2. Now open Menu and select Settings and Restore Factory Settings.
3. You will be asked for the security code. Provide it. Default code is 12345.
4. Your phone will reset & restart. Well done!