In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Nokia 6020.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Nokia 6020 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
2. Press'n'hold the 3, *, Call and Power buttons until the Nokia logo appears on-screen.
1. For starters, turn on the phone.
2. Next, press Menu button. From here, go to Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory Settings > Delete data and restore.
3. Finally, select Yes to confirm the operation. Well done, the hard reset is over.
1. First, press and hold the Power button to turn on the phone.
2. Press the Call button and tap in the "secret" code *#7370#, confirm.
3. Now tap in the lock code. Default lock code is 12345. Your phone will now reset. Voila!