In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for QMobile Noir X950.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. QMobile Noir X950 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold the Power button to turn on the phone.
2. Open Menu and go to Settings, Backup & Reset and Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue to Reset Phone and Erase Everything. Done! Phone should reset and restart.
3. Release Power button after you see something changing on-screen. Let go of Volume Up button after Recovery Mode opens.
4. Android Image will appear. When it does, press Power button for a few seconds.
5. Next, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Do that by navigating to the option with Volume Down and selecting it with Power.