In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold the Power button until the phone turns on.
2. Select Menu > Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
3. Continue to Reset device > Erase everything. Voila, the factory reset is over.
2. Press'n'hold these three buttons simultaneously: Volume Up, Power, Home. Let go of them when the Samsung logo appears.
3. A new menu should now open. From it, select the Wipe data/factory reset option. To do so, use Volume buttons to scroll the menu and Power button to choose the option.