In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Switch off the phone by press-holding the Power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home buttons until the Samsung logo pops onscreen.
3. Using Volume buttons to navigate to it and Power button to select it, choose Wipe data/Factory reset option.
4. Next, select Yes and Reboot system now.
5. Yay, the hard reset process is complete.