In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Select Menu, then Settings and Backup & Reset.
3. Now select Factory Data Reset, Reset Phone, Erase Everything and Ok.
4. Your phone will now reset and restart, completing the hard reset.
1. Switch on the phone with Power button.
2. Continue by pressing Call button and entering this code into the phone: *#*#7378423#*#*
3. From the newly opened menu select the Customization Settings > Reset customization options. A message saying that Data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform will pop on-screen. Confirm.
4. Finally select the Reset customization and reboot option. Voila, done.