In order to hard reset a Tel.Me. T919, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Tel.Me. T919 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold the Power button until the phone turns on.
2. Open Menu and enter Settings. Other functions in settings -> Recover Default Value.
3. Continue to Other functions in settings > Recover Default Value.
4. Type in your phone's lock code - 0000 by default.
5. After your phone resets and restarts, the Hard Reset will be over.