How to Soft Reset HTC Status
1. Hold down the Power button in order for the menu to show on screen.
2. Choose the Restart option.
3. Unless pressed a wrong button, your phone should now turn back on. The soft reset is complete.
1. Begin with some manual work. Carefully remove the device's back cover and battery.
2. Do nothing for five seconds and then put everything back in place. Press the Power button.
Warning ! HardReset24.com is not responsible for any damage caused by our tutorials. You do it at your own risk.