Hard Reset for Alcatel Pop D5
In order to hard reset a Alcatel Pop D5, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Alcatel Pop D5 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Hi. To begin, power down the device by pressing and holding the Power key.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release held keys when the Android image shows up.
4. Next, press the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
5. Next, press Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with Power button.
6. Afterwards, scroll with Volume Down and press Power key to select "Yes - delete all user data".
7. Recovery Mode menu will appear again. Select "reboot system now" to restart the device.
8. Jolly good, you have performed the hard reset.
Warning ! HardReset24.com is not responsible for any damage caused by our tutorials. You do it at your own risk.