In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Apple iPhone 5s.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Apple iPhone 5s device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
4. Next thing to do is to navigate to the Erase all Content and Settings option.
5. An information window will appear on your screen. Confirm it.
6. You may now be required to enter your password.
7. Your device will now restart. Congratulations! The hard reset is complete.
1. Hi. First, connect your iPad to either PC or laptop.
2. iTunes menu will appear. Please, select your iPhone from the available list.
3. Afterwards, click the Restore button (you can backup your files now).
4. Click Restore again to confirm.
5. iTunes will now download, arrange and restore your device's software.
6. Please, select Set up as a new iPhone option.
7. Have fun naming your phone :).
8. The hard reset operation is complete. Yaaaay!
1. Get to Home screen. To do that, press the Home button. If for some reason the Home screen does not come up, power your phone off and back on.
2. Now press and hold Power button until a red slider appears. Drag the said slider.
3. Press and hold Power button YET AGAIN until Apple logo comes up. Reset your handset if this does not work.