1. Begin by opening the Home screen.
2. Next, tap and hold the icon of the application to be removed.
3. Press the X you can see on the upper left corner of the icon.
4. Unless you did something wrong, an information window should come up on screen.
5. Confirm the operation by selecting Delete.
1. Begin the whole process from the Home Screen. There, find and select Settings.
2. Select General, then tap Storage & iCloud Usage.
3. Look for and select the Manage Storage option (under the Storage section).
4. A list of apps will open. From that list, select and open the ones you wish to.
5. Select Delete app option to continue.
6. The app of your choice has been uninstalled. Good job.