In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Snap.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Snap device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Switch on the phone by holding down the Power button.
2. Now hold down both Power & Volume Up button.
3. Release these buttons when the phone turns back on.
4. Press the Send button and, after a while, press it again.
5. Your phone will reset and restart. Voila.