In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for QMobile Noir S9.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. QMobile Noir S9 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, download & install the ADB drivers and Android Multi Tools on your PC.
2. Power down the phone by press-holding the Power button.
3. Now press'n'hold Volume Down and Power buttons untill the phone enters Fastboot Mode.
4. Use an USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
5. Start the Android Multi Tools application. Select Wipe Data/Cache from the list of available options.
6. Watch as your phone resets and restarts. Done.